This section describes how to install the extension on various versions of Qlik Sense.
- 1.Navigate to the Extensions folder at C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions
- 2.Create a new folder and give it powerkpi name
- 3.Unzip downloaded powerkpi.zip file to the new folder
- 1.Navigate to the QMC
- 2.In the left menu, under "Manage Resources", find and click on "Extensions"
- 3.Click "Import" on the bottom nav bar
- 4.Click "Choose File" and navigate to the downloaded extension powerkpi.zip
- 5.Click "Import" to finish
- 1.Navigate and login into your qlik cloud tenant.
- 2.Open management console by clicking on the avatar in the top right corner of the tenant hub and select the Administration menu item.
3. In the management console, under the "Content" header, find and click on the "Extensions" section.
4. Click "Add" button to open up the "Add extension" dialog
5. To add an extension click "Browse" button, select powerkpi.zip file and then click "Add".
6. In the management console, go to the "Content Security Policy" section under the "Integration" header and click "Add" in upper the right-hand corner.
7. Add new content security policy item by filling up the following parameters under the "Add origin" dialog window and then click "Add" to finish with it:
- Name: powerkpi
- Origin: ext.rbcgrp.com
- Directive: connect-src